Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Follow-up

Well I went to my neuropsychologist appointment on Monday and they conducted basically IQ measures, memory and verbal learning tasks, fine motor dexterity tests, and an assortment of a few other tests. Tuesday I received my results. Basically the neuropsychologists stated that I am doing amazing well for where I am at. She saw improvements in my fine motor dexerity (the last tests she took were when I was at TIRR in rehab); however, she stated those scores still show that I am well below where I should be (in terms of my left side).

She stated she sees some memory issues, but is hopeful that with some strategies and recommendations she has it will help me.

Other than that she seemed to think all else was going really well and seemed hopeful of my full recovery. Praise God for the great news!

No comments:

Post a Comment