Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Beginning...

For those of you who want to embark on this journey with me...I thank you.

Tonight I sit here thinking about how I really want to be a better friend, sister, daughter, mentor, wife, etc. I am not the best at keeping in contact with people on a regular basis and this sometimes burdens my heart. I know that some people need consistent "keeping in touch" and some don't. Me...well God has put it on my heart to not only think about my needs (as I can be a person that...as long as I know that your okay...that's can be the extent of my conversation) but everyone else's needs too.

Also this can be an outlet for not only you to get to know me more intimately, but also for me to help express myself better.

This ends my little diatribe (if you will) for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment