Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Following-up...

Well just wanted to update you as to what has been going on with us. I (Tina) am doing well and continue to go to rehab twice a week at Mentis. I have OT, PT, and speech. On occasion I have groups for communication and executive functioning skills. I have made some progress with my foot. It is beginning to move both up and down...still no movement from side to side, but I continue to work on that. So please continue to pray that SOON those functions will come back. I continue to have weakness on my left side...I think I notice it more when I have to push or pull on things. At times I get frustrated, but I know that with time I will continue to get stronger and stronger.

We heard from the neurosurgeon's office yesterday...they said that the neuro-oncologists office received the tissue samples from pathology, but we continue to wait for an appointment to be scheduled with the neuro-oncologist. The lady from the neurosurgeon's office said that if we didn't hear anything from them by the end of today that we should call her back...and she would talk with them. I guess patience is just a virtue we work on all the time. LOL.

Thank you all for your continued prayers and support. We love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Tina: I hope you had a very Happy Birthday on the 2nd! Carla Eggerman

    ReplyDelete