Friday, May 1, 2009

Decisions, Decisions...Never Forsaken

Today we received the news from the neurosurgeon's office that within the next two weeks we should have an appointment with the neuro-oncologist. Please keep us in your prayers about the decision we have to make as far as what Step Two should be. Like I said in my last entry we have three options…we will be praying about where God will lead us.

Right before we left St. Luke’s hospital I knew that this decision would be coming; I didn’t exactly know when, but I knew it was coming. Now that it is here…even though all we have heard is great news…probably the best news you could hear if you had the type of brain tumor I HAD…and even though all the neurosurgeon wants to do is to take preventative measures…It really frightens me to think that we have to make a decision (tears are streaming down my face as I type this) about “cancerous cells” that may or may not be there…and although I know that My God and all those who surround us are 100% behind the decision that we make…it still scares me (I’m human right…and I am allowed to have fear). Know you who are reading these words… that I know My God will NEVER leave us nor forsake us (Hebrews 13:5)…sometimes we allow the enemy to fill our thoughts with doubt and fear, but ultimately My God ALWAYS reminds me that He is always there for us.

Thanks for allowing me to be real and for hearing my heart…for although I am not perfect…my God continues to love me where I am.

Good Night and Sweet Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment