Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Mighty Weapon of Warfare...Prayer

Yesterday God gave me the following scripture...14 Are any of you sick? You should call for the elders of the church to come and pray over you, anointing you with oil in the name of the Lord. 15 Such a prayer offered in faith will heal the sick, and the Lord will make you well. And if you have committed any sins, you will be forgiven. (James 5: 14-15). I felt called to action. I felt the Lord asking me to ask his people to pray over me, but only those who have the faith to believe that I will be healed.

So I call out to those who believe and are in agreement with me, that I am healed of cancer. I thank the Lord for the mighty men and women standing in the gap for us in prayer. For those who have been praying, are praying, and will continue to pray for us. I thank the Lord for our church family that have come together to pray with and for me. For YOU are the ones who God is truly using to heal me. I am just the messenger who is being obedient and asking for your help.

Therefore, I call out to you mighty warriors to stand with me in this battle to fight against my enemy (cancer). Stand strong in God's word and know that He is listening to your prayers. Wait in hopeful expectation to see the fruit of your labor, for it is now in my Daddy's hands to heal me. But it is through your faithful prayers that He will work through.

Stand strong today and believe that whatever you ask of God in faith...and it is His will...then it shall be given unto you. I love you all. Thank you for your encouragement and support. You'll never know how much this truly means to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment