Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Spirit Within You...

As Christians, we often times forget, because we live in a fallen and broken world, that we aren't in this life alone. God gives us the resources we need to cope with our day to day, week to week, and even lifetime problems. We often times are overwhelmed by the fiery darts that the enemy sends against us. There have been many days that I have felt helpless and in need of the "right" words to pray ;this scripture is one that I truly love, " And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness. For example, we don’t know what God wants us to pray for. But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words." (Romans 8:26) I love that I can be sure that the Holy Spirit will intercede on my behalf and I can trust that God will always do what is best.

I pray that today you can trust the Holy Spirit to speak to the Lord on your behalf when you don't have the words to say to the Lord. There are times in life when we are truly distressed, heart broken, and even seemingly lost in this world and we don't know where to go. Choose to lay your life at the feet of Jesus and allow the Holy Spirit to speak to God on your behalf. I pray that if you are going through difficult times today or a friend is, that you remember these words and/or encourage your friend with the Lord's word. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment