Tuesday, January 24, 2012

PERSPECTIVE...

We got the news today that we will meet with the neurosurgeon this Friday and schedule Tina's surgery for next week God willing. In the meantime the main focus is to keep her stable and seizure free so they have increased her anti-seizure meds and given her a new med as well. We will give you more updates after our appointment this Friday.

Through this entire experience I have to come to appreciate more and more each and every day that God has given me and all of the amazing blessings I have in my life. It' a PERSPECTIVE thing. This past month in our youth group at Thrive church, ONE Youth, we asked the question how would your life be different if you had one month to live? What would you do? What would you value? I challenge you to ask yourself those questions as you are reading this. We have faith that God is Tina's Healer and that she will have 1000's of more months to live but Tina has already got this PERSPECTIVE and lives her life full of gratitude, joy and hope living everyday like it is her last. Wow!

Doesn't that sound like the way you want to live your life? Well...if you were to ask Tina how she is capable of such PERSPECTIVE she would humbly say...it's not me...it's Jesus who lives inside me:)

Does He live inside you?

Check out our blog @ christslegacy.blogspot.com


- A messenger of God

No comments:

Post a Comment