Thursday, June 9, 2011

Answered Prayer.

Today I give thanks to you O Lord, with all my heart; I sing praises to you! I give thanks to you for your unfailing love and faithfulness, because your promises are backed by all the honor of your name. (Psalm 138: 1-2)

God's promised to walk beside us through this difficult time in our lives. He has never once left our sides. He has been our rock throughout this journey and continues to be there for us. He has blessed us by providing friends that have stepped up to the plate to provide us with tangible blessings of help around the house, food on our table, rides to my appointments, and laughter, love, and support throughout my radiation.

He has answered all of our prayers. Not always necessarily in the ways we thought, but ultimately His love has endured forever and He has been faithful to us. He has worked out His plans for our lives and has brought us through to today.

This morning I get the privilege and honor of finishing up my last treatment. I am so excited!!! This morning symbolizes all of the great and wonderful ways that God has provided throughout the course of my treatment. He has guided us every step of the way and has given us strength throughout this journey.

Thank You Daddy for all the answered prayers. Know that any prayers that you have asked for, will come at the perfect time, for God works out everything for your good. I challenge you today to reach out to others that need your help; whether it be physically, emotionally, or spiritually. That may be an answer to their prayers! Love you to you all! "See" you after treatment this morning at 8:30 a.m. Keep us in your prayers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment