Sunday, May 8, 2011

HAPPY MOMMY'S DAY!

This morning brought me back to a verse that we had painted on Katherine's wall in her nursery. It was in Psalm 139. Verse 13 says this For you created my inmost being;you knit me together in my mother's womb. I think of how God created each and every one of us uniquely and individually. God formed us so intricately; no one of us is the same. Each one of us have our own unique DNA strands and before each one of us was born; God had our every day recorded. He knew what you would be like, what would happen at your every step. He created you especially for your parents. He knew who your mommy would be. He gave her a gift and that was you! God reminds us that children are a gift from the Him;they are a reward from him. Children born to a young man are like arrows in a warrior’s hands. How joyful is the man whose quiver is full of them! He will not be put to shame when he confronts his accusers at the city gates. (Psalm 127:3-5).

God created you, he designed you intricately like a tiny snowflake. He gave you the perfect mother. Celebrate and tell your mother today how much you love her, appreciate her, and thank God that He gave you to her. If your mother is not with you today, simply say a prayer to God and thank Him for designing you and giving you to her.

I pray that you have a wonderful and beautiful mother's day! Happy Mommy's DAy, mom! I celebrate you today. I love and cherish you! I give thanks to my Lord and savior Jesus Christ for you! For He gave me such a wonderful gift. Thank you for loving me, caring for me, and giving your all to us three! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment